Thursday, February 11, 2016

Every Day is an Ice Cream Day!

I don't know what the weather is like where you are, but here in Southwestern BC it is dreary. The clouds are out in full force (what else is new?!) and it's misting enough that it's not quite raining, but the ground is wet. 

Yuck.

Can you tell I'm an indoor girl?! haha :)

This card make me think of sunshiny summer days. And even though it's not like that outside today, I can enjoy the thought. Although I'm not gonna lie, this designer series paper makes me want a bowl of ice cream. (Cones are too messy. I opt for bowls. Yes, I know I'm wierd.)


I wanted to throw together a 2-minute card for my Artisan Stamp Club. I try to have a 2-minute, a 5-minute, and a 10-minute card. Ish. Anyways, this is my 2-minute card! I hope you like it! The Soft Suede pieces are embossed with the Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder in my Big Shot, and the drippy part of the cone (*shudder*) is punched with a scallop circle punch out of Blushing Bride cardstock (to match the honeycomb!) And don't you just LOVE that glitter ribbon?! So pretty!

I hope you like! What kind of food quirks do you have?

Jenilee



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment