Monday, September 14, 2015

Upcoming Christmas Stamp-a-Stack - just a couple more days to register! And a BIG announcement.

Hey everyone! 

Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog! I'm going to try to be posting on here regularly (2-3 times a week) - so here's a photo of the class we'll be doing this Sept. 30:




This is the To You & Yours Shaker Card kit from the Holiday Catalog, p. 4. When you come for the class, I will provide everything you need - you only need your adhesive (and if you forget that or don't have any, I have some for sale in my studio!). The cost is $40 for this class - that includes the kit, and use of all stamp sets and ink pads needed to complete the project. RSVP to me at 604-997-5501 or earlandjenilee@shaw.ca by Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2015. (I extended the registration date a bit because I love you guys) :) 

I also have only TWO spots left for my Stamp Your Heart Out Retreat coming up November 13-15. If you haven't secured your registration with your payment yet, do so now! Space is limited and we are almost full! And you don't want to miss out. Retreat is awesome!  

ALSO... I have a big goal this month. And I only have two weeks to complete it, so I need your help! I have a milestone I'm trying to reach by the end of the month and if I reach it, I am doing a draw for a $100 Stampin' Up! shopping spree! You can earn an entry by putting an order in with me this month. You can earn 5 extra entries by referring a friend to me this month when they place an order with me. You can also earn 5 entries if you sign up as a demonstrator with me this month. TWO weeks people! I have a goal and we are going to celebrate if I reach it!

You guys are the best. Thanks for being there for me, and for always being so encouraging! I love my stampin' friends!!

Jenilee

Want to make these on your own at home? No problem! Here's what you need (and you can order it here):


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment