Tuesday, April 11, 2017

OnStage Sneak Peeks! Part 1/2

This past weekend, I attended one of Stampin' Up!'s biannual conferences in Calgary, Alberta. SO.MUCH.FUN. I roomed with a few of my closest Stampin' Up! friends and we had such a great time. Not only did we get to see and play with new, as-of-yet-unreleased product, we got spoiled like crazy. Stampin' Up! Canada sure is a great company to work for!

Anyhoo, I was so excited to be asked to be a Product Spotlight presenter at the conference. This meant that Stampin' Up! sent me brand-new product that won't even be released until JUNE and I got to introduce it to the other demonstrators! I also got to play with it ahead of time and make some samples to show it off. So, without further ado, here are some of my samples. I hope you like them! Please leave me a comment to let me know which one is YOUR favorite!

This can be a cute little gift bundle, complete with matching stamped envelope. That Pool Party strip on the card is the same paper as the circle piece; just sponge brayered with Pool Party ink.


 Wouldn't these be cute on your Thanksgiving table? A candle holder and name place cards with a little space for treats. (HINT - 2 Kcups fit perfectly inside that little crate!)




I know a few people who might be getting this one this year! helloo, Starbucks!



Thanks for visiting! Now, tell me, which one was YOUR favorite?!

Jenilee

2 comments: