Monday, April 17, 2017

Wood Textures OnStage Product Spotlight Samples - Part 2/2

Hi friends!
As promised, here is the second set of my samples from OnStage. I was so excited to be asked to demonstrate the Wood Textures suite! These items will be available for purchase in June, but I wanted to share a little sneak peek with you all so you could see what I had been working so hard on!



These flowers were just begging to be paired with lace.


See that copper trim? It's a mesh tube! I opened it up and inserted a piece of white cardstock into it. :)




And who wouldn't love to make this adorable set of six cards?! I made a double-long crate to hold them by cutting out four crates and then trimming off the ends on two of them. With the focal point in the middle, the join is hidden. 


I am also including the video that I posted on Facebook Live for those of you who don't do the facebook. :)



Thank you for stopping by to see my projects! Which was your favorite?

Jenilee

No comments:

Post a Comment