Thursday, November 2, 2017

A Wonderful Life Together

This summer, my sister was over and asked me to help her make a wedding card for her soon-to-be husband. My other sister was going to a wedding soon too and needed a wedding card for that. I was not only excited to get to stamp with my two beautiful sisters, but I got to play with some glimmer and sparkle... which always makes my day!



Those gold foil striped envelopes? SO perfect for a fancy envelope! And I'll tell you a secret. That heart on the front of the card? It's actually a Memories & More card. I just popped it up on a layer, added a glimmery heart and some gold metallic thread, and there ya go. Insta-card! We made these cards in under 10 min!

Enjoy!

Jenilee

PS - Like what you see? Click on the image to see them in my online store, where you can purchase them and have them shipped straight to you at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment