Monday, May 22, 2017

Ribbon Shares are COMING!


I will admit it.

I am a sucker for ribbon.

I have lots of good reasons though! It just adds SO much.... especially when it's Stampin' Up! ribbon and the color *so perfectly* matches the ink and paper. I remember the days before Stampin' Up!, when I'd try to color-match, but all of my projects always felt like they were missing something. Then, I discovered Stampin' Up! and I realized what my previous projects were lacking.

Complete Color Coordination.

There is just something perfectly pleasing about a project that doesn't clash in the slightest. When all the colors are the same tone. They don't compete with one another. I just love it.

SO, all that to say that I am offering some pretty stellar ribbon shares this year!! Stampin' Up! is coming out with a fantabulous ribbon offering this year, and I want them all! And I need you to help me, so we're going to do ribbon shares. Each share includes 1/5 spool of each included ribbon or twine - for most ribbons that's 2 yards, for a couple it's 1 yard, and 5 yards for twines!! Here's what I'm offering this year:

Metallic Shares: $22 for 19 yards of 10 different ribbons (does not include metallic thread)
Regals Shares: $20 for 19 yards of 8 different ribbons/twines
Neutrals Shares: $29 for 37 yards of 13 different ribbons/twines
Subtles Shares: $18 for 17 yards of 7 different ribbons/twines
Brights Shares: $24 for 23 yards of 10 different ribbons/twines
In Color Shares: $45 for 47 yards of 19 different ribbons/twines!
- Add an In Color Designer Series Paper Share (1/2 pack!) to the In Color Ribbon Share for $15 (regularly $18!)

I am offering all of these combined - the I Want It All Combo! for $150.

I'm also offering ribbon shares by type:
- 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon (2017-19 In Colors) - $12
- 3/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (2016-18 In Colors) - $12
- 1/4"  Stitched Edge Ribbon - $10
- 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon - $12
- 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon - $10
- 1/8" Sheer Ribbon - $9
- 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon - $12
- 3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon - $8
- 1/4" Ombre Ribbon - $8
- 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon - $8
- 1/4" Double-Stitched Ribbon - $8

Ribbon Shares will be ordered on June 1 and ready for pickup or mail by the 15th. Shoot me an email to earlandjenilee@shaw.ca to get your name on the list for these awesome ribbon shares!

Jenilee


No comments:

Post a Comment