Wednesday, July 19, 2017

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE

Sometimes, I feel a little like Lorelai from Gilmore Girls. As in, I could live off of coffee alone. It's all I really need. Sometimes I feel like it's my best friend. Yes, I know that it's an unhealthy dependence and I should probably quit. I have before. Obviously, not forever ;)


When I was designing cards for my July club, I really wanted to play with the Coffee Break Suite. I looooove this pack of designer paper, and I love the colors and stamps/framelits/accessories that go with it! So I had a ball putting them all together! I also love how this suite very coincidentally coordinates with Starbucks colors - so you could easily slip in a Starbucks card and it will just look like the card was MADE for it!

Here's what I used to make this card:



Thanks for stopping by today! Now I'm off to get me a grande coconut milk flat blonde. What's your favorite drink?

Jenilee

No comments:

Post a Comment