Friday, July 21, 2017

Pocketful of Somethin'

I'll be honest with you. If I hadn't won this set at OnStage, I wouldn't have bought it. And if I hadn't won it, I wouldn't have gotten the framelits either. It didn't jump out at me as a gotta-have.

I'm glad I do have it, though - cuz look at this adorable card I made with it!!


I loooove it! And I love that a gift card fits so perfectly inside that pocket. Which actually is a real pocket, by the way. You can make it into an adorable little gift box, too! so stinkin' cute. And check out the Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder in the background, there, too! (I know. That one's a mouthful!) I also, again (because it was for stamp club) used the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper as my inspiration. So yes, the cards I've posted this week make quite the cute little set :) and can all be made using the same designer series paper pack! Yay!

Here's what I used to make this card:


Thanks for stopping by!

Jenilee

No comments:

Post a Comment