Friday, December 18, 2015

Here's another card we made at our demonstrator meeting last week. I love getting together with these ladies! They are so fun! I designed this one to be one of our make & takes because I wanted to showcase some of the products from the upcoming Occasions mini. This card is a super-fast one - especially with some of the new tools from the new mini! 


The Hip Hip Hooray piece in Basic Black was cut using a die from the Pop-Up Party thinlits. It's super cute - but this is only one way that it can be used. Stay tuned for my next blog post that will show you another way. :) Those adorable little balloons are a punch, too - in a cute little pack of three. There's also a cupcake & candle. Perfect for those birthday cards! AND THAT TWINE! so sweet!

And my favorite part of this card has got to be the paper stack that the background paper is from. It's like 4 packs of designer paper in one. I love it! And I love that you get 4 sheets of each design. That way it is super easy to replicate your cards. I smell a stamp-a-stack!

Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Jenilee

No comments:

Post a Comment