Saturday, December 12, 2015

Make A Wish!

Christmas Paper doesn't have to mean Christmassy projects. Just sayin'. 

This gate-fold card used the Season of Cheer Designer Paper, too! And the glittery ribbon from the Holiday Catalog! I took a sheet of cardstock measuring 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored it at 2 1/8" & 6 3/8" to get the gate-fold. When I tie ribbon around my cards like this, I like to attach it at the back so it doesn't fall off completely whenever you open it! My fave adhesive is Fast Fuse... if you don't love it yet, we need to talk. That stuff is seriously amazing. And cheaper by the foot than Snail! yay!


Note that many items from the Holiday Catalog are now on an as-supplies-last basis. If there's something you want, get it now before it's gone!!

Jenilee
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment