Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Occasions Sneaky Peek!

This time of year is always fun for me. For one thing, my stamp-a-stacks are usually all done by now, and I get a couple of weeks off, which is nice. But more importantly... because I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, it is important that I get things early so that I have a chance to play with them before I demo them to all of you!
Hence...

How many new products can you spot here? Hard to tell, because it's pretty much all new! ha! This stamp set and framelits bundle is going to be a smash hit. It is gorgeous, and there are so many ways that you can play with it!!! I really like how this one looks like stained glass. We made the above card at our demonstrator meeting last week. (yes, there are a group of us demonstrators who get together and make awesome projects every couple of months. It's super fun. You should join us!)


This was my first attempt at the card. I wanted to show the difference between the framelits and the stamp set. They're both gorgeous. And notice the shimmery paper? You probably didn't; it's hard to see in these pictures. But it's coming BACK! And I love it :) And you will too! If you want to make one of these cards, why not schedule a class with me in the new year? You can have some friends over, make a cute card, see some new product demonstrations, and get some Sale-a-Bration rewards! I'm booking now! Contact me for more info!

Jenilee

No comments:

Post a Comment