Friday, November 25, 2016

Fabulous (Black) Friday!

I love this name. Fabulous Friday! It's the day when I am going to share my favorites with you. Can't wait!! I made this one a few months as one of the Make & Takes for Stampin' Bingo. I have another Stampin' Bingo coming up on Dec. 5th and I hope you'll join us!! These evenings are SO much fun!!
This card was the first time I got to play with our copper embossing powder. I just love it. This Affectionately Yours designer series paper contains two sheets with gold foil on them. They are just beautiful!! I hope you love this one as much as I do! It uses one of my top favorite stamp set and framelit bundles from the Annual Catalog - Flourishing Phrases. It's a great item to get when you host a workshop because if your sales are high enough, you can get it half price! woohoo! Another option is to sign up as a demonstrator and get this in your starter kit - right now a starter kit will save you over $65 versus a regular order. It's always a good idea to join Stampin' Up! We have super fun team meetings monthly too - our next one is Dec. 13th. Contact me if you think you might be interested and we can chat more!

Jenilee


No comments:

Post a Comment