Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Technique Tuesday: DIY Designer Paper!

 

Today's Technique Tuesday is: DIY Designer Paper! All you need is a blank sheet of cardstock (I used Very Vanilla), a stamp set, and some ink. For this card, I used the Paisleys & Posies photopolymer stamp set and I used the colors that are used in the Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper. Then you just start stamping! I like to start with the big images - the Night of Navy paisleys - because they take up the most room so you need to make sure there's space! Next I did the Delightful Dijon smaller paisleys, then the Cajun Craze medallions, the Rich Razzleberry flowers, the Mint Macaron leaves and finally, the Soft Suede mini flowers. It does take a bit of practice to get your DIY DSP looking just the way you want it but once you have the idea, it is a super economical way to get lots of color in your projects!

I hope you like it!

OOH - today and tomorrow are the LAST DAYS of the Stitched Shapes Sale. Unfortunately, the framelits themselves are unorderable until mid-January (you guys really loved them!!) but the stamp sets are still on sale!!



Jenilee

Here are the items I used to make this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment