Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Dragonflies Dream of Looking This Good



hey friends! So whaddaya think? Like my card for today? I designed this card for my friend Leanna's workshop. I hadn't played much with this set yet and I was excited to dig into it. And I LOVE the result. This is another one of those bundles where the stamps pretty much just tell you what to make with them; there's not a whole lot of creativity necessary to make awesome-looking cards!!

AND the bonus - when you purchase the Dragonfly Dreams bundle that includes the stamps and framelits, you can also get the Inside the Lines Designer Paper for free. (yay, sale-a-bration!) I'm including the product numbers for you here:

144728    $60.25    Dragonfly Dreams Bundle
143830    FREE     Inside the Lines Designer Series Paper

Happy Stamping!

Jenilee


No comments:

Post a Comment