Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Snow, Snow, Go Away!!

It's a dreary, grey, rainy day today here in Chilliwack. And I am THRILLED! It means that the snow is FINALLY melting and maybe the knots in my neck will go away. Don't get me wrong - I love snow! I just prefer to be inside, sitting beside a roaring fire, watching it swirl around in the air gracefully!

So, in honor of the beautiful, warm rain... this card.

I love how we can use the markers to color different parts of one stamp and get a great, multicolored image. Right now is a great time to make big purchases like the Many Marvelous Markers. In fact, add in both In Color Marker sets and you've earned yourself a whopping THREE free Sale-a-bration items!! Nice!

Enjoy! And I hope you can enjoy the rain for what it is today - a gentle way to melt away the ice.

Jenilee

Here's what I used to make this card today:


No comments:

Post a Comment