Friday, January 20, 2017

Pillow Gifts are the BEST!

I'm in Toronto this weekend for the Stampin' Up! Canadian Business Conference, and I am looking forward to giving some gifts I've gotten ready to a friend of mine! :) It's a tradition at Stampin' Up! events to give "pillow" gifts to your roommate - to sneak little handstamped trinkets onto their beds at some point during the day. Here's tonight's gift:


Yup, it's that cute little Window Shopping set again! I posted another box I made with it yesterday, and if you didn't see that post you should check it out :) This time, I wanted to use the floral motif cutout for the front of the box. Isn't it just absolutely gorgeous?! So pretty and easy. I put both of these boxes together in less than 15 minutes, designing to done. (I love quick projects!)

My tip for assembling these boxes? Tear and Tape adhesive. SO quick and easy!!

AND, just like I said yesterday... if you purchase this bundle you can earn a free sale-a-bration item! Woohoo!

Happy Stamping!

Jenilee

Here's what I used to make this project:



No comments:

Post a Comment