Monday, February 12, 2018

Sure Do Love You (some more!)

Here's Part 2 of 3 of our February Stamp Club projects! This one is intentionally simple - it is a cute little box made from the Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies, and the leftover heart from the previous posts' card. Then, I just added a card base and stamp, and some Painted with Love Designer Series Paper, and viola!


I love these because they make super cute, easy boxes that would be perfect for a small chocolate bar or candy pack. Great for Valentine's Day, or Easter, or birthday favors... the list is endless!

The clear-mount bundle for the stamp and framelits is $64.75 - which would automatically earn you a free Sale-a-Bration item. Awesome, right?? I'll post a list of all of the products I used below. Click on any of the images to go shopping in my online store!







No comments:

Post a Comment