Friday, November 13, 2015

November Club Projects - #1 of 4

Hey there!
So I have been SO busy getting ready for retreat that I haven't had a chance to post our November club projects! Don't you love it when you work something over and over, and then suddenly, it just clicks, and you end up with a project you absolutely LOVE?
That's what I felt like with this card. I love this stamp set - Winter Wishes - from the Holiday Catalog. In fact, it was probably my first choice in the whole stamp set.... if only it came with a set of framelits!! That would have been amazing. Fortunately, it's not too hard to cut out the adorable little images! Anyways, I knew I wanted to make something with the stamps, so I came up with one card. It was super simple. And you know me... I have trouble doing simple. I had to add something to it. By the time I came back to the card, I had decided to focus on the Home For Christmas Designer Series Paper for this months' club projects, and so I knew I would have to remake the card in the coordinating colors.

So how about I show you both cards, and you can tell me which is your favorite?


Obviously, the one on the left was my first try, and the second one incorporated the Home for Christmas DSP. Which do you like better?

If you love these cards, here's everything you need to make them!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Jenilee

And here is this week's weekly deals. They start every Tuesday, so get them now while they're on!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment