Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Weekly Deals & Retiring Lists, oh my!

Hi everyone!
It's Tuesday, which means that we've got announcements and weekly deals for you! First off, Stampin' Up! has released the Retiring List for the Holiday Catalog. This means that all items on this list are now on an AS SUPPLIES LAST basis. If something you still want is on this list, order it today!


Also, Weekly Deals are out today. I love how Stampin' Up! is putting some of the new, current Holiday Catalog merch on the weekly deals. Snow Friends Framelits for $24.75? Love it!

The best way to ensure you'll get your Retiring items is to place an order in my online store. You can also contact me to place an order, too!

Happy Shopping!

Jenilee


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment