Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Stamp Your Heart Out!

I love our retreats! They are a huge highlight for me and my stamping friends. There is just something about being surrounded by friends that inspires a greater level of creativity! I love it. I love them. :) I realized this weekend that we've been doing these retreats for 5 years - twice a year. So fun, and still going strong!

Door prizes are a fun part of retreat. This retreat was especially fun because a couple of attendees decided to donate some door prizes, too! Sherry was pretty excited to win a whole pile of Blendabilities and stamps to use with them!



We're kinda packed in like sardines at times... but it's fun :) Right?



This one is tucked in a little corner in my office space. I love having her back there with me!!


I'm so glad each and every one of these women could join us for this weekend. We've already planned the next TWO retreats in 2016! Drum roll, please.... April 15-17, 2016 and Nov. 10-13, 2016! Registration for the April retreat begins today and Registration for the November retreat will begin April. 18. Just in case you think that's super early to be planning.... the April retreat is already more than half full. Seriously. I know. Contact me for more details! 

Thanks for checking out our pictures, and I hope you'll join us next time!

Jenilee

No comments:

Post a Comment