Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December Paper Pumpkin Hack!

hey there! I had so much fun with my Paper Pumpkin party last Thursday! I went live on facebook and had fun creating one of the cards PLUS my fun little PP Hack :) Here's the video.


 These were SO easy to make and SO fun. They're so adorable. Plus, I love that they showed up on my doorstep and all I had to do was open the box and get started. No prep work. The pieces were diecut; I just had to punch them out! You can sign up for Paper Pumpkin here and get your own little box of fun delivered each month!

So I mentioned a hack. I saw the vellum and thought - wouldn't that make a super cute little luminary? SO I made one! I cut the cards into strips and attached the trees and houses to one side and the vellum to the other, and then tied the twine around the top. It's on the video. SO simple and so cute! I hope you like it!


Jenilee

PS - The Year-End Closeout Sale is still on! One important thing to remember about the Holiday catalog is that while some of the items will continue to be available, this is the LAST time you'll be able to get them as a bundle with the 10% off!  Here's a listing of the bundles that are retiring at the end of the month!


No comments:

Post a Comment