Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thoughtful Thursday & A Sneak Peek

I have had quite the morning. This has been my view this morning:



 Because I'm a demonstrator, I get to order things a little earlier than you. So I've spent the morning putting in my huge big preorder of Occasions and Sale-a-bration product!! SO FUN! For a couple of hours, I forget that Christmas hasn't even happened yet and I go wild. I can't wait to get all my new stamps and tools and accessories in!! Have I mentioned how much I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?!?

So, sorry my blog post is up a little later than usual. I've been busy!! I have all sorts of things on the calendar for the new year - so if you haven't seen it yet, check it out now! New things are being added all the time, too.

ANYWAYS... I thought that in honor of Preorder Day,  I'd share a little sneaky peek with you guys too :) I hope you love it as much as I do... and I cannot WAIT to do a class using this set with you all. It's so awesome. You're going to love it!!


ALSO (I know, I know, it's a big day!) - there is a Year-End Closeout Sale happening on the Clearance Rack starting today!! Check it out!


https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=20600


Jenilee


No comments:

Post a Comment