Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Happy Anniversary!

I designed this card a couple of months ago and we made it in our Artisan Stamp Club. I really wanted to play with the So Detailed Thinlits... and this is what I came up with. I love it - it's just elegant and pretty. And I got to give it away this weekend as a 20th anniversary card. Love it!



AND - yay! When you purchase the So In Love bundle, you can get that beautiful ribbon for FREE along with a Whisper White/Silver version!

ALSO - quick tip - I love the banner from the Cupcake Cutouts framelits. When we went to make this card in class, that's the framelit we ended up using with the Congratulations sentiment. It fit beautifully and looked even better when you popped the edges under!

Jenilee

Here's what I used to make this card! Click on the image to purchase the products in my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment