Thursday, February 2, 2017

Product Spotlight Blog Hop: Balloon Adventures!!

Hi friends!

This week, I'm participating in the Product Spotlight Blog Hop with a few of my friends from down South in the USA. They asked me to play and I said yes because, hello?! I love to stamp. So you may have come from my friend Helen's blog. If not, go back and check out what she made. So cute!!


So this month we're featuring the Balloon Adventures Stamp set and coordinating Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies (found on p. 5 of the Occasions mini catalog - don't have one? email me your address and I'll send you one!). I wanted to play with the Party Animal Designer Series Paper so I tossed that in the mix too. So I took a sheet of cardstock, and, rather than making the inside of the card pop out like the die's designed to do, I made it into a card front. Now, you can take some of those dies and cut out some balloon layers but I decided to go easy-peasy on this baby and stamp them instead. The stamps are photopolymer, so they're see-through and easy to place. I love our photopolymer stamps! They're not at all squooshy like acrylic ones. They're the nicest clear stamps I've ever used. And no, I'm not just saying that because I sell them. ha! Curious what I used to make this card? Check out the list below! And clicking on any of those images will take you to my store where you can buy them and have them delivered to your very own doorstep!

SO. Here's your Sale-a-Bration bundle for the day (remember - these are Canadian prices! Here it's spend $60, get a free Sale-a-bration item!):
144708    $68.25    Balloon Adventures Bundle (stamp set and framelits)
143833    FREE     Gold and White Striped Card Tin (to keep all your birthday cards organized!)

Thanks for stopping by! Now go check out Amanda's blog!

Jenilee



1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love how you stamped on the balloons as opposed to just sticking paper over them!! Fun use of that coordinating papers too!!

    ReplyDelete