Monday, February 20, 2017

It's A Happy Mail Day!!



If you follow me on Instagram (artisansanonymous) or facebook, you'll know that I got my wish and spent last week in Mexico. After the previous weeks full of snow... it was just absolutely heavenly. I could have stayed a few more days, but Eal was ready to get back to work and we were both ready to see our kids again. My daughter told my mom the night before we got back that she didn't remember what I looked like anymore. Break my heart!! The picture makes it look cooler than it actually was. The skies were clear 6/7 days, and gorgeously warm.

At one point, Earl commented on my smile and how I looked super happy. This was my reply.



I think I should have tshirts made for the next trip. What do you think?!

Well, today, my smile is Stampin' Up! - powered. I checked the mail today after being home for a week and found a free stamp set that I won in a demonstrator challenge AND my Silver Elite personalized apron from the Stampin' Up! Canada office. woohoo! It's a happy day for sure!


OK. Now I'm off to continue getting ready for my Watercolor Pencil technique class tomorrow night. There is still room for those of you last-minute schedulers! I'm also planning to put together a class-to-go that I can ship out to those of you who are out-of-town. I can ship anywhere in Canada! If either the in-person class or the class-to-go interests you, please shoot me an email at earlandjenilee@shaw.ca. I'd love to hear from you!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Jenilee

No comments:

Post a Comment