Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Nailed It! - A Manly Card



 I love this set. There are just so many fun things that you can do with it! We made this card at my Watercolor Pencil Technique Class last week - and had a good time thinking up ways that we could use this set. It would even be awesome with the Labeler Alphabet stamp set - you could come up with all kinds of puns to use with this tool-themed set!! Which reminds me. I've been meaning to order that Labeler Alphabet stamp set for ages. I'm putting in an order tonight, and I feel like having a special! Order a Labeler Alphabet stamp set from me today, and I'll throw in a Clear Block A as my gift to you!



Of course, if you order the Nailed It stamp set as a bundle with the framelits.... you'll qualify for a free sale-a-bration item (see yesterday's post)! Today is a good day to put an order in!

Jenilee



No comments:

Post a Comment