Thursday, March 23, 2017

Product Spotlight Blog Hop: Glam it up with Glimmer Paper!

Welcome, Product Spotlight Blog Hoppers! You may have come from Darla's blog - click the links at the end of the posts to hit each blog on the hop to see projects made with the new (Feb. 21) Sale-a-Bration products!

Hello, my name is Jenilee, and I love glitter.

And sparkle. And shine. And you get the idea.

So how excited was I when Stampin' Up! announced that one of their Sale-a-Bration "late to the party" additions would be a GLIMMER PAPER PACK?

Very. (would be an understatement).


I wanted to show you all a card that is quick and easy. Because I made this when I was packing to go to San Diego, and I needed to go to bed. And I made it in 5 minutes. Which is pretty much a record time for me.

This paper just makes it so easy!! Grab your favorite punch, punch one of each, wham-bam-thank-you-maam your card is done.

You seriously need to get your hands on some of this stuff. Put in a $60 order and you can get some for FREE! Only a few days left; Sale-a-Bration ends when March does and then this lovely glimmer paper pack is gone for good.

ETA: I wrote this post before leaving on our trip. Sadly, it sold out super quickly. Stampin' Up! Just announced yesterday that they've added some new items from the occasions and annual catalogs that can be redeemed as free items - - and one of them is the Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper.  That would by far be my first and favorite choice!!

Now, go check out Amanda's blog and see what lovely project she has to share with us!!

Thanks for stopping by, and please leave a comment to tell me what YOUR favorite FREE Sale-a-Bration product has been this year!!

Jenilee

Like what you see? Click on any of the images below to go shopping in my online store!

1 comment:

  1. So perfectly BLINGY! (not a word, but maybe it should be...)! This card sparkles all over the place - very fun!

    ReplyDelete