Monday, March 6, 2017

Watercolor Pencil Techniques: Part 3 - with Flower Shop

Hello stampers! It is Monday, and I am ok with that because *fingers crossed* I'm finally starting to feel better. I have had a rough couple of months with sickness, and am hopefully near the end of strep throat this round. Thank you for being so patient with me!!


Today, I'm sharing with you another card that we made at the Watercolor Pencils Technique Class. Again, the card is simple because the purpose of the class was to focus on the techniques rather than the embellishments!!

This card is stamped using the Flower Shop stamp set in Melon Mambo Classic Ink on Whisper White cardstock (regular, not the thick stuff). I then took the Melon Mambo Watercolor Pencil and scribbled over the flowers, and then sprayed them with water so that the colors would bleed a little. This way, you still get the definition of the stamp but you get some added color from the pencils.

The Happy Birthday stamp is from the Big On Birthdays set - one of my favorites from the Occasions catalog!!

Thanks for stopping by today! Remember that when you spend $60 this month, you get to choose a free product from our Sale-a-bration offerings. Yay! That's a $15 - $25 value right there!! I'd love to help you with your order, or you can order online from home and have your order shipped directly to you. Do you have a lot of items on your list? Consider purchasing the starter kit instead for $135 (no shipping, no tax) and choose up to $165 in product to put in your kit - any product! yay! Not only is the kit itself a fantastic deal, you're then able to get a minimum of 20% off on any further orders you place. Totally worth it, in my opinion!

Enjoy your week!

Jenilee

Here's what I used to make this card today:


No comments:

Post a Comment