Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Thursday Product Spotlight Blog Hop: Hey, Chick!

Hello blog hoppers!

You may have come from Amanda's blog, or maybe you're from instagam (I'm artisansanonymous) or facebook (my page is Stampin' Up! with Jenilee Pauls).


This stamp set is hands-down one of the most popular Sale-a-Bration sets this year!! It's awesome because you can get it for free. This is actually a super simple card - I just took a Very Vanilla card base and stamped a bunch of eggs randomly on it, and then used the So Saffron and Peekaboo Peach marker to add accents. I borrowed the little face stamp from the Nailed It stamp set to add a cute little face onto an egg on a scrap piece of Vanilla, and then fussycut him out. Notice that circular Stitched Shape framelit there?! I love those so stinkin' much. They just make every layer look perfect and finished. I love them. Layer it on a scallop circle from the Layering Circles set and ta-da! Lovely layers. That banner of designer paper is from the Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Paper Stack which is totally my favorite right now. My April club projects are designed around that paper stack and color scheme and I will be SO EXCITED to show them to you! After club happens. I like it to be a (mostly) surprise. :)

Here's everything I used on this card (and yes, I know, a little bit of a mishmash but some of those things are absolute must-haves!!):


For instance, buy those In Color Stampin' Write markers and the Stitched Shapes framelits, and that's over $60 so you could get the Hey Chick stamp set for FREE!

Thanks for stopping by today! Now go see Robbie & her project!

Jenilee

2 comments: